The easiest way to copy and print these pictures is to click on the one you want. Then save the page to your desk top then just open it from your desk top and then go to file and then click print.
3 divisions of age groups, 1 to 3, 4 to 6 and 7 to 10 will be judged
I'm going to have a coloring contest. This contest will be held over the next few weeks. I've noticed tons of you that visit my blog during the holidays like the free coloring pages. So I want to give back to you young Rembrandt's and show off your work and art ability. So instead of just coloring these Christmas pictures and hanging them up on the ole refrigerator. Scan them into the computer and send them to me. My e-mail address is email@example.com if you can't scan them in and send them that way just e-mail me and I'll give you my mailing address. So lets get going and share your art with the world!
All the entry's will be posted on my blog on a separate linked page. The winners art will be posted on the main page. There will be 3 place winners ....1st 2nd and 3rd. (But if you think about it all of you will be winners because your art will be displayed to the world right here on my blog)
note: (I just found out that there might be more prizes to come ....Stay tuned!) YAY!
The winners will receive:
1st place: Will win An autographed copy of Jolly the Elf and 2 each plush Jolly the Elf
2nd place: Will win a plush Jolly the Elf Friends doll.
3rd place: Will win an autographed original drawing and or a coloring page created by
me. Of course anyone who enters will have honorable mention on my blog!
All prizes are final
Please Visit: www.jollytheelf.com to see the book and plush dolls.
Dadgummit!!! everything has rules......
1) To enter and be eligible to win, you must be between the ages of 1 year to 10
years old. Of course anyone can enter but only children between the ages of 1
and 10 years will be verified as winners.
2) All entries must be received no later than midnight December 15th 2009. contest ends complete on Dec. 25, 2009. If you
are sending your art by e-mail please make sure that the art is sent in jpeg format
no larger than 8 inches x 10 inches 72 dpi. If you intend on mailing them to me
please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you my mailing
3) All entries must have the child's first name ONLY!!!! no last names please, and age attached to the coloring page entry. Separately the entry also must be accompanied by an address so as to receive any potential winnings. Not
to worry I'm not a spammer and will not sell or give away any vital information. Only
the child's first name, their age and maybe their general location such as country or
state if provided by the parent will be published with their art on this blog.
4) Any form of media may be used to color your masterpiece: Digital, Crayon, Colored
Pencil, Water Color, Marker or even chalk.
5) If you have one child or a house full only one piece of art per child can be
6)Comments are urged So speak away and be nice, all these kids need praise! All comments on this blog and for the pictures that will be posted, can and only be
moderated by the blog and its owner. Google is not responsible for any of the prizes or contest in full or in part.
7) All information for the use of this contest only. Any other use strictly prohibited. All personal information gathered for this contest will be destroyed after the contest is completed. To insure all privacy to children and their family's.
8) Children's Privacy statement
- We do NOT use online information for any purpose other than responding directly to the child's request.
- We do NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information.
- We do NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information.
- We do NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information.
I'm anxious to see your work, so kids get your art tools warmed up this is going to be a Blast!
Good luck to you all!